Saturday, September 20, 2008


It's been almost 6 weeks since Jaden started her first day of school and we are still faking sick almost every morning. Jaden is amazing in her ability to dramatize any situation, but to truly feel a dislike for going all day to a school she doesn't enjoy makes for some pretty amazing theatrical performances. "School is like a bully." " I don't know if I'll live if I go one more day". "I think I've got the coughs and throw-ups at the same time". She recently tried to verify her illnesses with a thermometer. When told it must read 100 degrees, it only took two days to figure out that if she held it up to the light she could get it to excactly 100. Someone said, " if she's smart enough to figure that out, maybe she is right, she doesn't need to go to school." Despite the physically required dragging to school, she is learning soo much and making new friends. Jaden is also busy with Kindermusic, gymnastics, soccer and chess.

No comments: