Sunday, February 8, 2009

January 2009

I'm getting afraid 2009 might just be the fastest year of my life! Trevor, Jaden and I started it off with a happenin' New Years Eve party!! In Jan. we had a family trip to the zoo and went to the Cartchner Cavers. The rest of Jan. Trevor was endlessly busy with a trial that was canceled the day of, he started a new semester and is finishing a 60 page note. Jaden has mastered her cartwheels and handstands, played in her first chess tournament and qualified for the state championship, she has run a mile once every week, and continues to be an amazing big sister! Jacob says a new word every single day, insists on pee-peeing in the potty and is growing up WAY to fast for me. I'm well, loving every minute of it all!!! no joke. OK almost every minute.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

That is amazing that she made the state championship!!! That is great! I'm glad you guys are doing well and the offer still stands to drop off the kids whenever you want a date or to go to the Temple :-)